Rover Rain CapeRain Capes, Rainwear, Rover Rain Capes
The Rover Cape is a sleek new option for getting out on a rainy day. Easy to pack, bike-ready and waterproof, Rovers are well-suited for traveling or communing with the rain. This seam-sealed garment features a 3-way adjustable hood and a rugged YKK black zipper.
Strong elastic thumb loops keep the Rover secure when biking (plus optional belt available). The overall affect is coverage for your whole body when biking and a garment that looks cool when walking. Reflective 3M accents provide hi-viz for dark, rainy nights.
The fabric is 100% poly with a high-performance breathable and waterproof inner membrane. There’s also a rugged DWR (Durable Water Repellent) that’s PVC-free and BLUESIGN compliant.
Carefully made, it’s available in 3 sizes and 6 fresh colors.
Please note that 5% of Rover Rain Cape sales will be donated to the Cleverhood Fund in support of sustainable transportation.
• Waterproof (15K/20K WPB) with sealed seams
• PFC-free C0 DWR
• BLUESIGN compliant
• Hood optimized for fit and peripheral vision
• Elastic thumb loops and optional belt for biking
• Available in 6 fresh colors
• Sturdy YKK waterproof zipper
• Belt loop for biking (see optional belt here)
• Lightweight (220 grams) and easy to pack
• Three sizes: SHORT (5’5/165cm and under), TALL (over 6’2/188 cm), and REGULAR for in-between.
Colors: Mister Pink, Hello Yellow, Verdant Green, Galactic Black, Pluto Blue and Randy Red.