All Bodies on Bikes Zipster Jacket
**Made to order. Please allow 3-5 days for your order to ship. No returns or exchanges**
Show your All Bodies on Bikes pride! They're creating a world where anyone, regardless of body size, weight, or perceived fitness level can happily enjoy a bike ride. 20% of sales goes directly to ABOB.
The Zipster is easy, breezy, loaded with style+performance and likes to get all the attention. Nothing shy about this garment it comes in bold, brash colors with an all-over SEE ME reflective print. Customers give us good feedback and we listen, the Zipster is evidence.
Zipster Jackets feature our special high-voltage colors. The durable two-layer recycled poly ripstop fabric is waterproof (20K/20K) and breathable. There’s also a rugged PFAS-free DWR (Durable Water Repellent) and the fabric is bluesign compliant. Hand-drawn and reflective print provide gives you SEE ME visibility.
The jacket gives generous coverage and is designed to fit over multiple layers or none at all, perfect for 4 seasons. It is longer in the back, offering more coverage for biking, walking and sitting at a bus stop. Raglan sleeves ensure full arm movement.
Fabric is made with the most environmentally friendly options available. bluesign fabric production and a TPU dot lamination backside coating.
Carefully made, it’s available in 4 sizes and 4 vivid colors.
- 100% Polyester fabric
- 2-layer ripstop fabric with waterproof and breathable (20K/20K mm) membrane and PFAS-free C6 durable water repellent (DWR)
- Fabric BLUESIGN approved, Garment production is WRAP approved.
- Waterproof YKK zipper
- Helmets go OVER the hood for best coverage and optimized peripheral vision
- Hand-drawn and printed reflective pattern.
- Large front pocket
- Large kangaroo pocket (behind pocket) for hands and other gear
- Long back for full coverage for seating and riding needs
- Fully seam-sealed
- Available in 4 colors
- Weight: 0.7 lbs (318 grams)
- Recommend gentle spot washing
- Machine wash, Gentle, Cold (Maximum water temperature: 30°C)
- Use mild detergent
- Tumble dry, Low heat
- Do not wring
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- *Put off all-over washing for as long as possible to maintain highest waterproofness
For more info, please see our care page