Black Girls Do Bike Rover Anorak
**Anoraks are made to order. Please allow 5-7 days for your order to ship. No returns.**
Sport your Black Girls Do Bike pride in all weather and support their mission to bring the joys of cycling to all women, but especially women and girls of color. 15% of sales goes directly to BGDB to continue to grow their mission.
The Garment: The Rover Anorak is a sleek option for getting out on a rainy day. Waterproof and breathable (15k/15k) and fully seam sealed, it is easy to pack and bike-ready. Rovers are well-suited for traveling or commuting. The hood is fitted and fully adjustable. It fits easily and comfortably under a helmet, giving you optimal peripheral vision and rain protection. We use highly water resistant YKK uretek zippers and 3M reflective accents on front and back provide hi-viz for dark, rainy nights.
The Anorak has a longer cut in the back for more coverage for biking, walking and sitting. Raglan sleeves ensure full arm movement. Oversized front pouch with a separate zippered kangaroo pocket affords ample dry storage.
Fabric is 100% polyester with a rugged PFC Free DWR (Durable Water Repellent), 15k/15k waterproof/breathable membrane. The fabric is BLUESIGN certified and the garment production is WRAP certified insuring environmental and social sustainability.
- 100% Polyester fabric
- 2-layer fabric with waterproof and breathable (15K/15K mm) membrane and C6 durable water repellent (DWR) PFC-free
- Waterproof YKK zipper
- Helmets go OVER the hood for best coverage and optimized peripheral vision
- 3M reflective heat transfer on both front and back
- Large front pocket
- Large kangaroo pocket (behind pocket) for hands and other gear
- Long back for full coverage for seating and riding needs
- Fully seam-sealed
For garment care, please see our care page.
- Weight: 0.7 lbs (318 grams)
- Four sizes: