The War On Cars Anorak
**TWOC Anoraks are made to order. Please allow 3-5 days for your order to ship. Final sale - no returns or exchanges.**
Our new The War on Cars Anorak combines the virtues of a well-made jacket with the utilitarian qualities of a Cleverhood cape. Featuring a 3M reflective logo from our friends at War on Cars logo. 15% of all TWOC Anorak sales go to the podcast so Aaron, Doug, and Sarah can keep fighting the good fight.
Sleeves are raglan cut for full movement, long cut gives more coverage for biking or walking. Oversized front pouch pocket with a separate zippered kangaroo pouch for ample dry storage.
Durable two-layer poly fabric, 15k/15k waterproof/breathable with a durable water repellent (DWR) that is both hardcore technical and soft to the touch with a sueded finish.
- 100% Polyester fabric
- 2-layer fabric with waterproof and breathable (15K/15K mm) membrane and C0 durable water repellent (DWR)
- Waterproof YKK zipper
- Hood fits under bike helmet to optimize peripheral vision
- 3M reflective heat transfer on both front and back
- Large front pocket
- Large kangaroo pocket (behind pocket) for hands and other gear
- Longer back for full coverage for seating and riding needs
- Fully seam-sealed
For garment care, please see our care page.
- Weight: 0.7 lbs (318 grams)
- Four sizes: