Bike New York Rover Rain Cape
**Rovers are made to order. Please allow 5-7 days for your order to ship. No returns.**
Show your Bike New York pride and help empower lives and communities! 15% of sales goes directly to Bike NY to support their programs such as Recycle-A-Bicycle, Bike Path, Earn-A-Bike, and more.
The Garment: The Rover Cape is a sleek option for getting out on a rainy day. Waterproof and breathable (15k/15k) and fully seam sealed, it is easy to pack and bike-ready. Rovers are well-suited for traveling or commuting. The hood is fitted and fully adjustable. It fits easily and comfortably under a helmet, giving you optimal peripheral vision and rain protection. We use highly water resistant YKK uretek zippers and 3M reflective accents on front and back provide hi-viz for dark, rainy nights.
One of the Rover Rain Cape's distinctive, key feature is the pair of strong elastic thumb loops that keep the cape secure. The effect is great coverage of both the rider + gear and GREAT airflow, keeping you dry inside and out. There is also an interior belt loop that can be used on exceptionally windy days to keep the garment down in the back. Any belt can be used, we sell a fully adjustable one. Sitting down on the back also provides that same stability.
Belt sold separately - Here
Fabric is 100% polyester with a rugged PFC Free DWR (Durable Water Repellent), 15k/15k waterproof/breathable membrane. The fabric is BLUESIGN certified and the garment production is WRAP certified insuring environmental and social sustainability.
Carefully made, it’s available in 3 sizes, 5 fresh colors.
- Waterproof (15K/15K WPB) with sealed seams.
- Fabric and garment production is BLUESIGN approved
- 80/20 PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent)
- Helmets go OVER the hood for best coverage and optimized peripheral vision
- Elastic thumb loops for bike riding
- Belt loop (see Bluster Belt, sold separately)
- Sturdy YKK waterproof zipper
- Lightweight (220 grams) and easy to pack
- Three sizes: Short, Regular, Tall (see sizing below)
For garment care, please see our care page.