Support The War On Cars Rover Rain Cape
**TWOC Rover Capes are made to order. Please allow 5-7 days for your order to ship. No returns.**
Our new The War on Cars are easy to pack, bike-ready and waterproof. Well-suited for traveling or commuting. Featuring a 3M reflective logo from our friends at War on Cars logo. 15% of all TWOC Rover sales go to the podcast so Aaron, Doug, and Sarah can keep fighting the good fight.
Strong elastic thumb loops and an interior back belt loop keep the poncho secure when biking. The tent effect created gives great coverage of both you and your gear (backpack...) and increased air flow, keeping you dry inside and out. Reflective 3M accents provide hi-viz for dark, rainy nights.
Belt sold separately - Here
Fabric is 100% polyester with a rugged PFAS Free DWR (Durable Water Repellent), 15k/15k waterproof/breathable membrane. The fabric is BLUESIGN certified and the garment production is WRAP certified insuring environmental and social sustainability.
Carefully made, it’s available in 3 sizes, 5 fresh colors.
- Waterproof (15K/15K WPB) with sealed seams.
- Fabric and garment production is BLUESIGN approved
- 80/20 PFAS-free DWR (durable water repellent)
- Helmets go OVER the hood for best coverage and optimized peripheral vision
- Elastic thumb loops for bike riding
- Belt loop (see Bluster Belt, sold separately)
- Sturdy YKK waterproof zipper
- Lightweight (220 grams) and easy to pack
- Three height based sizes:
- Short: under 5'5" / 165cm
- Regular: 5'5" - 6'2" / 165 - 188 cm
- Tall: over 6'2" / 188 cm
For garment care, please see our care page.