Urbanaut Rain Cape
Sustainably made for a sustainably minded lifestyle. The Urbanaut is the original rain cape. Innovatively designed in Rhode Island using smart-looking fabrics are made of sustainable, recycled polyester, PFC free with minimal waste.
Designed for walking, cycling, traveling and commuting. Covers multi layers, your backpack, messenger bags...Fully reflective with 3M thread woven into the fabric creating a bright hi-vis grid that stands out on rainy days and nights. It’s all seam-sealed, and carefully crafted with our bluesign® partners.
Elastic thumb loops keep the poncho secure when bike riding. The adjustable hood optimizes peripheral vision and fits under a bike helmet. Handy arm holes have magnetic closures that snap shut nicely. Adjustable velcro tabs trim the cape in wind. Plus there’s an inner security loop for extra blustery days (optional belt sold separately).
- Fully Reflective, fabric woven with 3M Scotchlite Reflective threading
- Recycled Polyester FabricThree-layer WPB (waterproof breathable) fabric with 80/20 PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent)
- Waterproof YKK AquaGUARD zippers
- Magnetic arm closures
- Elastic thumb loops for bike riding
- Inside inner belt loop, use a belt, ours or yours, for blustery days
- Velcro Trim Tabs (sides)
- Hood fitted to optimize peripheral vision and to fit under bike helmet
- Fully seam-sealed
- Recycled Polyester Fabric
- Waterproof and Breathable (15K/15K mm), PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent).
- Three sizes
- Five fabric options
|BLUE AND WHITE GINGHAM||0.9 LBS ( .4 K)|
|NAVY GLEN PLAID||1.3 LBS ( .6 K)|
|OLIVE GLEN PLAID||1.3 LBS ( .6 K)|
|HOUNDSTOOTH PLAID||1.8 LBS ( .8K)|
|HERRINGBONE||1.8 LBS ( .8 K)|
Staff and Friends Sizing
Men - Alden 5'7" mens s wears a regular. Isaac 6'5" mens XL wears a Tall. John 5'11" size L wears a regular. Ted 6'2" size M/L wears a regular.
Women --- Meg 5'2" size 8 wears a short. Claire 5'3" size 16 wears a regular. Shelby 5'6" size 14 wears a regular. Beth 5'5" size 2 wears a regular